POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Aug 1998 09:36:40
Message: <35d03ad8.0@news.povray.org>
After owning MAX for only a month, I must say that POV-Ray's raytracer is a
lot faster.  However, MAX is the most powerful program I have ever used, and
I can't deny that I would prefer it over POV-Ray when it comes to easy of
use and power.  I don't think that anyone should bag MAX, you really have to
use it for a while to see how good it really is (and the latest version, not
1.2!).  I must make it clear however that I am not putting POV-Ray or MAX
down in any way what-so-ever.  I still stick to my view that POV-Ray is the
best ray-tracer in the world!!!

--
Lance Birch
http://come.to/the.zone